AuxiliaryInputAuxiliaryInput

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Busy BumbleBee The Busy BumbleBee

Song review

The song is good and all, but I think the vocoder voice is too loud, it ruins the mastering. The kick could also be louder. I'd suggest eqing the voice and try to avoid low freqs. I also think your singing is a bit off sometimes. Is it possible for me to remix the song? If you'd send me the voices without the filter effect and the midi file to Elias@auxiliary-input dot com

Teagirl Teagirl

Comic style flash <3

The intense fighting scene really makes cracks me up. Good job.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks :D

how to draw anime girls how to draw anime girls

Lip sync?

Am I the only one who had troubles with the lip sync? There was like a 5 second delay before he starts moving his mouth. The voice acting was ok, a little bit quiet, but it was ok. Nice tutorial.

Liar 3 Liar 3

Amazing story and animations.

This is really an amazing story. I like your drawing style too. I was thinking "owned" at the end. But the sounds aren't that good. The voice acting is good, but the mic quality isn't that good. But there is nothing you can do about it if you don't have a good mic. But you could add more sound effects. When it comes to the drawing, it was very good, I like the movements, but I kind of miss something to give it a 10. More shading. But that's just me. Maybe. But keep it up!

PS: I don't know what Interactivity is, so I'll just give it a 0 (I've seen many rate it 0 with a very positive response)